The media can be tough on the larger woman. Even after all these years, female movie stars, singers, and celebrities are expected to look anorexic. While things are changing, the fantasy world doesn’t reflect the real BBW dating scene.
If you’re frustrated with the images you see on TV, here are some positive tips to help encourage you to sign up for a BBW dating site so you can meet real men who’ll love you for who are you.
1. Men love BBW dates. There are few men out there who want to really date a supermodel. It’s not fun hugging a person who’s all skin and bones. Oh, and her hair and makeup might get messed up! A man wants to date a real woman who is both cuddly and strong.
2. Sign up for a dedicated BBW dating site. If you’ve had your share of complainers on the regular dating sites, then sign up for a BBW dating site. The only men on here are ones who are BBW admirers. These sites automatically screen out men who aren’t interested in BBW dates. This will not only save you time but it’ll save you a lot of grief too.
3. Stay positive. You can’t control how others see you, but you can control how you feel about yourself. Spend five minutes looking into the mirror each day. Smile while you do it, and think only positive thoughts about yourself. These thoughts can be repeated throughout the day. And when you go on your BBW dates you can also be thinking them. Men will love how their BBW dates look so smug and confident.
4. Choose different types of men. You do deserve the big handsome man too! Just like the larger female celebrities date handsome men, you can also date them too! Don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and choose men who are attractive to you. They’re on the dating site because they’re into BBW dating. Don’t be afraid to message men on the BBW dating site who you think are out of your league. They may feel the same about you, so it’ll be good to initiate the first contact.
5. Keep on going. It’s just like hunting for a job or a new apartment. You choose ten or more per day and keep on going until you get some nibbles. And until you meet with your BHM or BBW admirer on a real date, you should keep up with the dating search. You should have your dating goals written on your calendar for each day. It may seem tedious and monotonous at first, but once you get into the regular routine you’ll eventually experience success at finding some wonderful dates.
Yes, men really do love BBWs. Take a look around you the next time you’re out in public. There are people of all different body types who are with partners of all different body types. Turn off the TV and start looking now!